Translate

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

God Bless America

What a wonderful day to be an American!!! My prayers are with the new president and his family. I have waited for many years for a man to come along that would touch me the way that I was touched as a child by John F Kennedy and today he is in Washington DC.
An emotional day (sorry back to the personal) at home w/DD leaving to go home to SC. I miss her so much and she will leave Feb 5, 09 for the military. Please pray that she will do well in boot camp and schooling. She is my baby and this is a tough one for me, being 5 days post op does not help my emotional state. Total loss of wgt. 10#. Tomorrow I want to start walking to get some exercise. Keep your fingers crossed for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!