Translate

Saturday, July 11, 2009

New CQ Blocks




I seem to be back into the craazy quilt mode again!Here are two blocks, the purple and yellow one was a WIP that I pulled out of the drawer to finish. I think I am happy with it and can put it down now!! The other block is new: Soft Summer, made of a 4 Seasons exchange on CQ4N list. This is a summer block, I have to finish embellishing half of it and then it is sent to someone else to complete and return to me. I can't wait, I have never done this before so I am hoping I do ok. I already have ideas for a fall block.I got a Helen M Steven's Embroidery book today in the mail. This is my second and it has me really inspired to do more embroidery on the fall block. I am hoping to work in purple and gold and embroider a bird on it. Back to cleaning up the sewing room and trying to figure out what to pack......

1 comment:

  1. I love the colors of you summer block quilt they are my favorite. You sure are busy, there is alot of stitching in those crazy quilts!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!