I have completed the swap with Amber. I used a CD as the base for the size and shape. After I completed the CQ side I added matching fabric to the back, sewed the circle almost shut then added the CQ with quilt batting on both sides. To finish it off I added white ribbon trim around the edge. I am happy with the way it turned out and hope that Amber will be too. I am also working on a matching puzzle piece. This is a first for me. I got the pattern from Pat Winter, Winter Gatherings and I am having a great time with it! I have this one just about ready to 0put together and have already started to piece a Christmas one in mostly reds. Should be fun, I can see more in my future!!
Home For Christmas Blog Link Party
4 hours ago