Translate

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Computer Trouble

I probably won't post for awhile as my computer is in the shop and I can't figure out how to resize photos on DD's! Darn! I hate to post without pictures, I think it is boring! I had a great weekend at the flea market and wanted to share with you. I got some beautiful bead/lace trim, a cute pair of pink baby shoes, pink silk thread, a pink depresion dish and a gorgeous bowl with lid that has angels on it!! I will share pictures as soon as I can. Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Don't you just hate it when the computer won't work like we want it to? Arg! I will throw your name in the hat twice for entering my giveaway!!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your computer. I know how you feel about photos. Will miss you well you are gone, hurry back. Lorrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Technology can be so frustrating sometimes. Hope you're back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dena, me too!! What did we do without them?? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!