Translate

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New goodies Tutorial Sale at The-Feathered-Nest

Thought I would share the Christmas Village that DD is working on for the holidays. We need more snow, can ya tell?? She has been collecting this since last year, the trouble will be finding a storage space when the holidays are over. The other picture is fabrics that I got on Black Fri. The frogs are a flannel for DGS for a pillowcase for Christmas, hoping I can get it done. The black and white is a taffeta to be used in Crazy Quilting. I have my thoughts on a black and white block for after the holidays. The sunflower print was just one of those: gotta have pieces. It is just different and I liked it so................ I have not been creating much lately. DH is back in the hospital so I have been carrying my quilt blocks (posted earlier) that I am embroidering. I am working on number three, there are 6 total. I am planning to get alittle more done when DH is moved to a rehab facility, which I hope will be today or tomorrow. Stop on over to Dawn's clog: The-Feathered-Nest, she has her tutorials buy one get one free and they are only $5 ea. I have bought a couple before and loved them. Of course I had to get some more~~~ 4 to be exact!! There is a great snowman, pincushion made from a baby shoe and so much more. She is a fabulously creative and generous woman!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!