Translate

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

I hope that each of you has a healthy and blessed New Year!! I am hoping to get on with my life this year!! Yesterday was my Mom's 85 th birthday and her first one in Heaven, so we had a little birthday party for Grandma!


Today I have picked up my embroidery needle for the first time in many months!! It felt good and I want to keep up with my stitching again. I am participating in Sharon B's Tast 2012 . I am grateful that I signed up for this and that it got me enjoying my stitching again!! Thanks Sharon!!

I am glad to be back at my blog and hope to continue to crawl out of the shell I have been living in since July!!

Blessings!!

4 comments:

  1. Sadie, I'm happy for you that you started stitching again. Your fly stitch pictures made me feel as if spring is just around the corner! I love your combination for a Crazy Quilt seam. Thanks and Happy Stitching.
    Gail of 2createsg.blogspot.com (Sam & Gail)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your seam treatment. It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful variation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful combination.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!