Translate

Thursday, February 26, 2009

My work











Wanted to share some of the things I have been working on. The heart is for a swap on one of the internet groups I am one. Green for St Patrick's Day. This is a before and after shot. I am not finished w/it I want to add some buttons, need to dig out some green ones. Also here are the 2 small quilts I am donating to our AZ Quilt Guild small auction next month: The blue one has a heart on it that I received in a swap many years ago and is Harry Potter themed. I finished it into a small quilt and it turned out pretty cute. The other quilt was just one of those things that fell together when I was away for Christmas w/very little w/me in the way of supplies, so I made do. It turned out fun, don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!