Translate

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Favorite Store

This is one of my favorite stores!! I love going there and always find interesting and beautiful items!! In May 15-16 they are having a gathering of artists w/their wares in the store, you need to stop by and check it out. I can't wait!! I always need something new (NOT)https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi7dRyN1C5iJqpsN6CdfC5uJN-sUIUhHQ-otxQZhh247hqq3KcF6FxlQk7IevabDyfTszEyoHHS1AsW9Z3fhcrUvLsbe9GqYEFcM0n9PKrWrTgsb8t2uZPhe45EG9jTzwNSgTLkQXMgU4k/s1600-h/db_button_final.png
This is supposed to be the store button but I am such a dumb egg that I can't get the job done!! LOL Guess this will have to do. This store is in Mesa AZ so for all you AZ ladies out there, mark the date on the calender!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!