Seems to be my words of the day lately!! Here are the 2 dolls I am working on for the doll club challenge. They both need to have arms and maybe legs added to them. I used fabric, ribbon, lace, fabric flowers and some paint. Attchments were done w/glue or modge podge. Fun and used up things in the studio without buying anything new which I loved. I am also adding a picture of the scarf I made in a class last week. Fibers sewn in a grid while in wash away Solvy. Magic add water and have a scarf!! Lots of fun, and it looks better in person.
The other scarf I started is not yet done, it is a soft fabric cut on the bias and then woven. I need to finish the weaving process so I can get it on the machine, and sewn in place. I also have yoga pants from a class last week to finish up. Need the waist and hem finished. Busy weekend, I hit the Target and JoAnn sale, scoring 3 50th anniversary Barbies and some gorgeous fabric. Planning to whip up some baby bibs for gifties.