Translate

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Play Day




What a fun day I had at Terri's yesterday!! Great to get away and jusst make art. She taught me how to cover canvas with polymer clay. She is not finished yet but I have a good start. So far I love what we have done. Speaking of cool art be sure to check out http://www.the-feathered-nest.blogspot.com/ for some great tutorials on mixed media. She is even having a sale, gotta love that!! Her blog will just get you inspired for sure. Also including a crazy quilted, block for a friend. It is not finished just pieced and a small start on embellishment. Judyth is a great person who ha back surgery awhile back and loves orange so this is a little gift along with some great velvet orange ribbon!! I have started a green crazy quilt wall hanging for dd. Will share when I have something done besides the piecing, it looks pretty naked right now!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it fun to create with friends, it always leaves me inspired and energized for days afterwards. I'm glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!