Translate

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

UFOs completed!




I am trying to clean up a number of UFOs that are hanging around, before I hit the road. Here are a couple of makeovers. The boot is a paper machie boot found at Michael's for 99 cents!! I gave it a coat of pink paint, w/gold for the sole and then a coat of pearl over the pink. I have thrown in a doily. I am not sure what else will go in, I just know that it is not finished yet!! LOL The pink box was dark blue and is now pink! It is wood and has a hole wo it can be hing on the wall. I will be adding to it also. So far I am pleased that each of these has turned out so cute.

1 comment:

  1. Hello neighbor,
    Thank you so much for visiting my new blog and your sweet comments about our Thomas Train. I'm so glad that I now have a blog so close to home to visit. Love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!