Translate

Monday, August 17, 2009

Birds and Nests







Yesterday I headed out to find the local shopping in the area. I found a nice JoAnn's (nothing like the ETC in AZ) but I will have to adjust-LOL. I got some lovely blue fabrics to work on a swap with Amber from CQ4N list. I will show pictures when it is done, for now it is pieced and has about 4 stitches in it! I wanted to share some pictures of the treasures I got at JoAnn's, if you love birds, nests this will make your heart sing. I found bird buttons on clearance, bird nests and bird eggs. Felt like I hit a homerun, not sure where I will go with these as the things I would have used with them are not here, but as I continue to hunt I may find things here that will work just as well. I also added the neat angel and leaf buttons that I also snagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!