Translate

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

On the Road tomorrow







Tomorrow is the beginning of our big adventure so I am afraid that my blogging will be quiet for awhile. I will get back to it once we are in SC and settled. The car is jammed full, room only for the dh and ddog!! Hoping that everything else will fit in the trunk in the morning! Tomorrow we are going to the Grand Canyon, we have never been there before, hoping I will be able to find the camera when we get there!! Fri will find us on the road across the country! A couple pictures of some of my favorite things in our home in Sun City. The box with the Civil War ladies on it is lined with glass and has a mirror on the inside top, flea market find for $5, I keep my jewelry in it. The black velvet heart shaped box I decorated with lace and hand made roses. Finally the pink floral ceramic hand, I think it came from Ross and I think it is so cute. I keep it in our bathroom. Enjoy and I hope to be back soon.

3 comments:

  1. Have a safe trip and enjoy the Grand Canyon. It is one of the most spectacular places in the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you have a grand and safe time on your new adventure.
    You are so right...That is what I told my hubby...won't forget this grandchild's birthday! LOL
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your attitude about your grand adventure! My best to you as you travel; check in when you're settled a bit and let us know you're okay.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!