Translate

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Flying High

Today I am off to Arizona. I will be gone for 2 weeks, sorting and packing all of our things to put in storage here in South Carolina. It seems like such a daunting task before me, this took months when we made the move to AZ from OH. I will have to move fast and have lots of energy. LOL Maybe I will sleep well while I am doing this little job! I can feel the need to be creative already building just knowing that I will soon be able to get my hands in my stash again! I am really excited to get to see our things again. I keep thinking of all of the things I would like to get done in the sewing room, but I will have to get the work done instead. When I get back here I will have time to be creative and will have my things just down the road, when I have the urge. Of course this means being able to find what I want to work with when I need it! LOL That could be the real joke here! Hoping to be able to post while I am there, maybe I will have time to share some pictures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!