Translate

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Victorian Boot Swap and more

I want to share with you first the pillowcases I am embroidering from two of the DGDs. They are 5 and almost 4, so it won't be long and they will need these! I am making pillows for pockets for the other two grands. We have a birthday in the family today DGD turns 5 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Below is the Victorian Boot that I have pieced and begun to embellish. Will share a picture when it is done. I have tried something new this week. Needle Punch, do I need another craft~~~ NO! But I like the looks and textuer of this one, so I had to give it a try. Another WIP! Blogging may slow down as DD gets in from Eygpt tomorrow and then I leave for AZ next Wed. Think happy thoughts for me as I spend 2 weeks there packing up our condo to move it to SC.




4 comments:

  1. You have been busy. I love the christmas Stocking! About another hobby, YUP we need them and the more the merrrier. LOL Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tooth fairy pillow embroidery and your boot has such pretty colors. Good luck with the packing and moving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your embroidery is just beautiful, what treasures for your grandchildren, and I love your Victorian boot, now you have me thinking Christmas and I want to make so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, my prizes arrived today, and the fabric is gorgeous. I've already found several storage ideas in the magazine. Thank you so much for doing the giveaway. Your ornie is on it's way tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!