Translate

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pointsettia Leaves

The Poinsettia leaves are beginning to turn here in AZ., first time I ever saw a pointsettia planted outside. I guess that Christmas is really coming soon! Taking my last pictures here as I wait for the shuttle to arrive to take me to the airport. I am not sure that it has hit me yet that I am leaving and will probably never get to come back ! This is such a beautiful state with lots to see and do, I will miss it terribly. I love the big city and having so much close by and now I am back on the road to living in the "sticks" Sounds silly but feels like a big lose to me. Can't wait to get back to DD and the Dgranddog! Will be nice to be "home" again. Mixed emotions here.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your final move and all your emotions. There is good and bad about all change. But it will be good to be with family. Keep us posted on how you are doing

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!