Translate

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Winner Is...............................

Good Morning!!
Not to keep you in suspense: the winner is JeanneZ!!
I have decided to add a second winner and that is Lilylovekin!!
Please let me know your mailing addys so I can get your goodies off in the mail to you!! I think Monday is post office day. I need to send my winter block off to Mary for CQ4N, A baggie of goodies for Amy, a box of Valentine goodies for the grandbabies, and these to prizes. Boy will they be glad to see me show up with my packages to mail!!
Having lovely weather here, rain and near freezing temps. I am thinking about making some wrist warmers, ya know the weather will instantly get warm and stay that way when I get them finished!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! I can't believe I won something. I only have a day left of the visit to my mother. I hate to tell you that the sun is shinning for me and it makes me sad to leave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners. We got a foot of snow, how about that?

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!