Here is the latest embroidered motifs on my needle roll. This is not the actual one I am using for the class but the second one that I pieced. I am practicing on it before I start on the real one!! I made some spider web roses, using the drawing provided in the class info. These are the first ones I have ever made and I learned that it makes a difference if the spokes are not even, hate that they show where I couldn't finish filling it in. Learning experience. Guess I will be more careful with the next set I make. I used a varigated perle cotton #5 from DMC and like the way they turned out color wise. Below are the butterflies that I had just outlined earlier. I filled one in with satin stitch and the other one with French Knots. I don't think they turned out too bad!
Remember that posts maybe come infrequent or stop for awhile while I plunge into the big move next Thurs. Between exhaustion, not being able to find the camera and who knows when I will have computer service!! LOL So many variables to being able to be online and post. The other thing is there will be little or no time to stitch so I won't have much to blog about anyway!! Hope your week is creative!!