Translate

Monday, March 1, 2010

Thinking Spring

Yesterday I went to Lowe's to pick up some moving boxes and what did I find?? A clearance rack!! Yipeee!! I got this darling angel~~ for a dollar. It is alittle hard to see but her left fingers are broken and there was a bird, his wings are broken sitting in her hand. Alittle glue and maybe some greens and she should be good as new. She is pretty good size, maybe 12-24" tall!! Love her! Isn't this bird just the cutest? He was on clearance too~~~$1.99!! Can't beat it and they will look so cute on the porch at the apartment. I need some  windchimes too, so I will be on the lookout for them.I have done some work on the winter block. I still want to add some buttons to it. I am not yet satisfied with the way it looks. I did get some embroidery done on the FFT wool block that I shared on Sat. It is coming along nicely! Just have to keep talking to myself. Yesterday Shari from StitchMap called and we had a block piecing class on the phone, now how many teachers can pull that one off?? I doubt if many can but she sure can do it!! Love ya Shari!! Amazing that I learned even more about piece placement than I thought I knew before!! LOL It is so good to keep leaning every day!I need to get some stitching done! Have a beautiful week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!