Translate

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Beading

This block is the Season to Season Block of Nina's that I am working on. She did some of the work on it and I took a quick picture before I did anymore work on it. So far here I have added a seam treatment on the lower right and added French Knots to the feather stitch on the bottom right. Also a buttonhole stitch to the upper right (doesn't show very well here) I am adding lace and some SRE that is not in the picture here. Also a butterfly that DD thought it needed!!This is the garden block for CQ4N that has some new work on it. Then the beading that I added around this cute little sunflower iron on that I just had to add. I am so pleased with the way it turned out. This is the first time I have attempted to bead around anything like this. As you may recall I am not a fan of beading, although I love the way it looks I do not like to do it myself. I sat down and started this and didn't want to stop!! Amazing!! I may find that I need to try doing this again on another block!! I am also posting it in the CQI challenge of the month which was framing, no it might not be very original but it was a big challenge for me. LOL

Have a sweet week my friends. I will miss you while I am off line!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!