Translate

Thursday, July 1, 2010

~~Out of this World ~~

My block from CQI  yahoo group RR for FFT # 11 came home yesterday! Is it not the BOMB???? I know that these pictures do not do it justice but had to share them anyway. It is so lovely and all of the ladies did some fantastic stitching!! Do you see that gorgeous spider and web??  Can't even say enough about how thrilled I am!!

Even DD who is not into CQ said wow I want one like that done in gree!! Sorry honey no can do!!! LOL

Hope your week is going well and you are finding creative time!! I have finished up several things but had to share this block with you. The other blocks can wait til tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful Karen, I've signed up for the FFT round robin, and can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!