Translate

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Taking Time to Remember..................

It seems impossible to me that 9 years have passed since our country was under attack. I clearly remember running down the stairs (in my flannel nightie), from the sewing room to say to hubby "They are attacking us, aren't they??" after seeing the TV. I was so shocked. I couldn't seem to be productive the rest of the week and we had a big Civil War Reenactment the following weekend.

Little did I know how much that day would effect all of us including our business. Just amazing how we all felt during those first terrible days.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of those who lost family on this terrible day and for those of us who have families who continue to battle terriorists today. May our country continue to be strong and proud!! GOD BLESS US ALL!!!

2 comments:

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!