Translate

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sunny Saturday!

 It is such a beautiful sunny day here in Ohio that after all the snow (Yes it is still on the ground here!!) I am thrilled with the weather!!
I wanted to share a few things I have finished up. On the right is 4 Easter Eggs made out of cutter chenille spread. I am so happy to be using some of this fabric and finding something fun to make with them.

Below is a headband that I bought a package of at the Dollar Store then used scraps to cover it and make some yo-yos to decorate it.


 You may remember this wreath from a week or so ago. I was not happy with it so I went out and got the "coins" that I added and the beautiful ribbon to make the wreath. Then I got the idea to add some green tulle. I am much happier with it now. What do you think??
Have a great weekend.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!