Translate

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Trying to get back in the Groove!

  I have taken an extended break from blog land and crazy quilting. I decided that since I woukd be home this winter and not working to get back at it! My sewing room is once again up and in working order, so I have no more excuses!

I will be doing the CQJP 2015 challenge this year. Today I started to dig through fabrics and pictures for inspiration, the fabric I had hoped to use has Christmas words on it, which makes it not as usable as I had hoped. I am leaning toward a winter palette, snowflakes, snowmen....white, silver, blue. Not an original idea I know but these are colors outside my box and I do really like snow men!

Each month I have picked a different theme related to season, holiday, etc. should be fun to see how it all works out.

I am off in search of  an inspiration piece, picture to start from!

Blessings,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!