Translate

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Taking Flight


This is a wonderful book By Kelly Rae Roberts that I just got. I love it I love it. It really has my creative juices churning. I am not sure a book has ever done this for me before. I have even tried some picture making...scarey. Spreading my wings. Yesterday was our first spring training game ever. What fun we have been missing. Third row seats behind the Indians dugout!! Lots of sun and warm weather, even got some sun on the arms and one knee...got love it.

Picture of them during warmup!! I am so sorry we just went now that the season is over, next year!! Tonight I am off to the sewing class I take at Bernina Connection, making a tunic/tank top style top. Hope it turns out as I bought beautiful black fabric w/pink flowers. I want to make more if this one fits decent. We will see. 42# is the latest weight lose total. I am really excited by this and feeling so much better. Today the day was spent cleaning my room, sorting papers and filing, paying bills. I would rather have been busy sewing or creating as you can guess. Tomorrow the other bedroom gets it!! Boring but it must be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!