Translate

Monday, April 20, 2009

Teddy Bears




Good Morning!! A couple of bears to share with you. I finished them yesterday. The green and black one is Olivia, made for youngest DD who is in the Army in MO. She will have to wait until June to meet her. The pink velveteen bear is Victoria, a very girly bear she is!! I also wanted to share a WIP. Cupcake tins w/a coat of white paint. I plain to finish them off w/pink paint and then use them for storage of embellishments. Won't they be cute??

Oldest grandon Trent turned 11 yo yesterday, where does the time go??
Picture of him with his mama, who is my oldest child. She is a beauty, don't ya think??? Weight lose is up to 48#. Loving every minute of it and the
extra energy that I have now. Moving around more is helping the
pounds drop more quickly. I leave in 10 days for a trip to Ohio to see
the grands and daughters, can't wait!!!




1 comment:

  1. Daughter and grandson ARE lovely! The bears are just the neatest ever. The idea for the cake cup pans is great. Would never work without a lid in my house. If the cat didn't turn them over I would. LOL. You can't have Janet's bag! I want it!! :)) Ruby

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!