Translate

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Life stomps on

Just to let you know I am here but between doctor appts and trying to spend time w/my BFF, Kalli who is here visiting I just haven't gotten much accomplished!! She is here because her Uncle Donald is very ill and she is supporting her mom Agnes. So I am another line of support for both of them, trying to do airport runs for arriving family, giving her clothes that no longer fit (yeah) so she doesn't need to buy anything, I hope and just listening. Hubby's stress test went well on Mon so Fri we should know for sure if he is cleared for kidney transplant. I have hit my goal weight to donate to a stranger if need be so that he in turn would get a live donation. There is still hope that our sweet Lacy will be able to donate to hubby and that will solve some problems for all of us. Next week is her graduation and the first time we have seen each other in 5 1/2 mos. Does it sound like I was counting the days?? Some days it is hard to be a mom even when they are adults. I hope to be back soon with new pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Karen, thank you for stopping by my blog and your nice comments re: my art work. From reading your post it certainly sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. I wish you and your family the best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... congrats on the goal with your weight Bet your are looking awesome and feeling good too.. but so much going . Hope all goes well with the friends kidney transplant, very scary stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!