Translate

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Addy for recycled fabrics


Remember a couple of posts back I showed you the goodies that I received from Judyth of Crazy Judyth's Stuff?? See the picture for a great reminder! I told you I would post how to get in touch with her when she had her business up and ready to go again, well here is her addy: mailto:judythnks@fhrd.net . Just contact her through her email listed here and she wil let you know what she has avaiable. She is the Queen of recycling of fabrics for crazy quilting or art quilts from clothing. She also has laces, threads, etc. Judyth is very reasonable with her pricing and a love to work with. Enjoy my friends!!!

4 comments:

  1. Karen I could not find your address but I thought I would leave you a post. You won the Journal from my blog. I need your "snail mail" address so that I can send it off! Lyn "The Lion"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi , I've really enjoyed visiting your blog , thankyou !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Karen for your comments on my blog on my tatting. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you also on the comments on my Raggedy Ann block, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!