Translate

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blessings from Friends

Tonight I am sharing the rest of the Crazy Quilt blocks that I was so blessed to receive on Mon.
Friends are the best and all the better because you can choose the ones you want so you get the best!! I have friends that make up for not ever having a sister, but who knows maybe I wouldn't have liked her or been close to her anyway!







Aren't they all beautiful?? These ladies can really stitch can't they? I have more pictures to share of blog giveaway goodies, and other goodies that came with the blocks but I will share them in the next post. Keep checking back as this is post 99!! That means a sweet giveaway........thinking and going through this small stash but I have some gorgeous fabric to share my peeps!! Do you love Oriental, satin brocade?? Enough of the hints. Finally an email and call from the DD in Eygpt. Still can't believe that she is there. I hope she gets to see some sites and take some great pictures, maybe shop for mom! LOL

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. I really do appreciate them. Are those stitches above hand stitched or machine? WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are all so lovely...i wish i could sew that like...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hon.. Glad you liked the block. When I saw the little Victorian cat it screamed you.. It was a joy to work on knowing it was for you, and hoped it would bring a smile to your face.

    Later little gator

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't see a place to comment on the 100th post. Congratulations. Your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!