Translate

Friday, October 23, 2009

DD is home and brought presents

This morning DD arrived home from Eygpt!! Can you say mother is relieved to have her home?!! She brought presents and we all love those! First is a wall hanging made on paper with my name on the left side and my horoscope on the right. Isn't it neat? She also brought me some scarves, fabric for her mama to sew with!! Yes!! She was disappointed that she couldn't get to a real fabric store but I am happy with what I got. She also got me some Swiss chocolate! Smells so good!! One grateful and happy lady here today!!


4 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts and lots of them too :)
    I would be nervous if my DD was over there too, although my friend went a few years ago and said it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful treats but the best treat of all is having your daughter home with you safe and sound. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen!
    It's so nice to meet you! Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your kind comments! One can never have too many kindred spirits to keep good company with!
    Glad your daughter is home safe and sound.
    Enjoy her and have a great weekend!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hear you unwrapping your chocolate all the here!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!