Translate

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Hearts and Birds!! OH MY!!

Hearts and Birds are the centerpiece of this pinkwork block that I just finished up. I love how delicate and sweet it turned out. The next one on the  embroidery hoop has shamrocks and a bunny on it. I am getting it started tonight. Such fun this project has turned out to be and has me smiling as I work on it and look at it.
I don't know if I told you that I finished up the shawl that I was working on it  not. I was not happy with the way it was turning out so I tore it apart. Then I got the largest knitting needles that I own and redid it. It is a large rectangle and very open and lacy in appearance. It is not gorgeous but it turned out just the way I wanted it too. It is not heavy but across my shoulders in the evening it is perfect.
Hoping you weekend was fun and restful!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!