Translate

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Snowman Saturday!!


I just couldn't control myself anymore and found these patterns and out them on fabric! This is redowrk done in pink. Think that makes them pinkwork but who ever heard of that?? I love these and it went so quickly and turned out cute!! The next one is for the month of February and has hearts, can you believe it? I can't wait to get it started so I am guessing that once I get supper in the oven it will be on the fabric and started. I think there are 12 of them and I am thinking that again they will make cute quilt blocks.
This book is a new one that I added to my library this week. I just love it. Great line drawings that will work great in my embroidery. If you love faries, this is a must have. Check it out of your local library and see what you think! You will be amazed by the great pictures inside. I also got the slipper soles started and the uppers cut out. Just need to get the uppers put together and then I will share them with you.
Hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. hi there!
    what a pretty blog you have! aqua and pink are my favorite colors :)
    im having a give away that ends Jan 18
    hope to see you join!
    Blessings
    Keren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same book! I just love all the fairies in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable Snowman holding a star. Too darn cute.

    Thank you for your lovely Birthday comments sweet pea.

    Have a great day.

    xo Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!