Translate

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Crazy Quilt Class Pieces

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!
I have worked on two of my pieces for the BCQC on StitchMap. My mentor wanted me to redo some of the work, adding the green and removing a purple print I had there.  Below is the pincushion and above  is the top for the altoid tin. The colors work great together and I can't wait to start embellishing. I have to finish piecing the block and the needle book before I can move on!!

I mentioned this latest emboidery piece in a previous post and thought I should share the picture with you. It is being done in shades of rose as shown in the picture. There is alot of work to do and it won't be done anytime soon but the first corner is coming along nicely.


Braxton decided to start our Valentine's Day off with excitement by having three seizures by 9AM! He has had an occasional seizure so few and far between. I had even forgot to tell DD, but this morning the cat is out of the bag so to speak. Off we went to urgent care for animals. We did get to bring him home after an IV (see his booboo??) and some medicine. He has been fine all day but it was a bit tough on all three of us. Hopefully his new drugs will keep things under control. (I need to have to give one more pill around here!!! LOL)

Blessing for a super week!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Pieces are looking good. Hope you and the dog are OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That should be beautiful!
    Poor Braxton, give him a hug for me. :-)

    All the best,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!