Translate

Friday, November 5, 2010

TuTu Time

 I decided to get started on Christmas and thought the darling granddaughters would love tutus. So off I went to Micheal's for tulle!! They had the most beautiful colors but the girls are purple and pink babies so that is what I got. Sorry I have no cute models to wear them yet, but if you look at the top of the pictures you will see that the granddog is hanging out!! He is here visiting from SC and is happy with the cold weather, his mom isn't either.

These were such fun and so simple to make.!! I made them while watching TV, All I did was take nonroll elastic the size of their waist and then cut strips of the tulle twice the length I wanted, folded in half over the elastic and slipped it through and pulled snug, covers the elastic and no sewing. Hope that is clear as mud. Cost: less than $3.


Hope you have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Talk to me!!